About Blog

This Blog is for EVERYONE! It was created for You and Me, to help us become better Homemakers! Here's how it works...you create a "post" for everyone to see. (Posts will be deleted if inappropriate!) Then people can make comments (or give answers) about that post. The idea of this blog is to offer advice, ideas, ask questions, etc. that will help you and others become better homemakers. By setting it up this way people don't have to be embarrassed to ask simple or complicated questions and can ask for advice without feeling like they should have already known "that."

How to login - An account has been made with GMail that you will need to enter along with the password.

Email: improvinghomemaking@gmail.com
Password: onlygettingbetter

Please do not change the settings or use this email account other than to sign into this blog!

You are welcome to add your own personal blog /link so others can get to know you better too!

Let's get Blogging and remember to be kind and helpful when Posting/Commenting.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cleaning Little Tikes toys




I recently bought a Little Tikes kitchen off of craigslist.com and was having all sorts of problems cleaning it. After trying ALL of my cleaning products(including laundry products) I decided I would start calling everyone I could think of that might have cleaned one of these toys before. SO I started with my friend Lee...who has six kids. I figured , she probably has had to clean a Little Tikes toy a time or two. Anyways she said to use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. So I did, and it worked!!! Thanks Lee! So just remember when you need to clean a Little Tikes toy use the Magic Eraser....they didn't name it Magic for nothing!

Valerie Pritchard

3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

It also works wonders on my flat top stove. It gets all the marks off. I love this sponge, have boxes under the sink, they even come in good smells now.

debidoo said...

The Magic Eraser also works on wood furniture. My daughter accidently got permanent marker on our kitchen table and the eraser took it off completely, without ruining the finish!! I keep a box on hand at all times.

The Eagle Act said...

I LOVE these too, but be careful, they can blister skin on the little ones! (I saw pics from a show on Discovery Health! YUCK!!)So, don't clean any faces/skin with them. But on everything else, they are the GREATEST! The cheap wal*mart brand works preaty well too!