Thursday, July 24, 2008
BABIES!!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Hey there, I was needing advice that is nowhere to be found in my "What to Expect When Your Expecting" book. No, I am not pregnant yet, but hope to be by the end of the year. Anyhow, I was wondering what I need to do in advance to get my body "ready". I hear that you should take prenatal vitamins 3 months in advance, but I have no idea what is the best kind (and I will have only the best for my little precious ones... Hee hee!) Since there are so many little ones in this ward, I hope you all can give me advice to make everything go smoothly. I just don't want to find out too late that there was something that I should have been doing all along! Love, Jeimilee Spence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any brand of prenatal vitamins will do. They are all essentially the same. Try to eat a healthy balanced diet and exercise on a regular basis. You know all those things that we are all supposed to do all the time.
I have found that some of the generic brands made my kidneys hurt...like they weren't breaking down well in my body. My sister sent me some produced by a company out of Idaho...Melaleuca? Anyways, I haven't ordered them again yet but I went to a Wild Oats in Utah and bought some they suggested...They say that not all vitamins are the same absorbency..some 30% and some 80% or more. I could go on and on...you'll just need to call me.
Post a Comment